Kilmurry Village is designed as an attractive village-style complex in a spectacular setting overlooking the River Shannon.
The Brennan Court Complex in Kilmurry Village was completed in 1998 with apartments for visiting faculty.
Kilmurry Village is a complex of terraced houses in landscaped grounds, close to the Sports Arena and all the sports facilities. A great place if you want to be on the track or in the pool before breakfast. Tennis courts and playing fields are all close by. Houses sleep 6 and 8 students.
Kilmurry Village facilities include:
- Individual houses with private single study bedrooms with wash hand basins, sharing 2 showers and toilets and a fully fitted kitchen/living room.
- Economic gas-fired central heating
- Cable television
- Prepaid card telephone facility
- Weekly refuse collections
- Refuse sacks and light bulbs supplied
- Self-service launderette
- Village Hall – communal meeting place
- Ample car parking facilities and enclosed areas for bicycles
- A full maintenance service
- Regular security patrols at night
- Residential Village Manager
- Plus computer link to the Internet via UL network if you have your own PC