Scholarships Transform Lives
Scholarships are one of the most impactful ways our donors can support UL students.
- One of the most impactful and diverse ways that UL Foundation supports students is through scholarships. Last year we were able to support more than 100 students with scholarships and bursaries.
- To celebrate the University of Limerick’s first fifty years, UL Foundation is seeking to secure an additional fifty scholarships through our new 50ForFifty initiative.
“I genuinely cannot stress the immense importance that this financial support meant to me. Scholarships such as this greatly influence the third level education of people, like myself, who would not ordinarily have the financial opportunity and backing to explore Medicine at a Graduate level, as it comes at a huge financial cost. Pragmatically speaking, without the aid of the Access to Medicine Scholarship I would not be practicing Medicine now.”
Access to Medicine Scholarship recipient, 2012 to 2016
Want to help?
If you would like to make a donation to help more students recieve Scholarships, please follow the steps below :
- Go to our Donation Page
- Choose your Donation frequency and Amount
- Under ‘Projects For Support’ select ‘Scholarship Fund’
- Fill out the remaining details and complete your donation
To find out more please contact email@example.com