Dromroe Village has been built by Plassey Campus Centre Ltd and is the third village residence development on the University of Limerick campus.
Dromroe Village accommodates 456 students. It is an attractive apartment style complex, bordering the Mill stream and overlooking the Shannon River. It offers apartments to sleep 6, with large bedrooms, all with ensuite facilities. It’s ideal for senior students who want more space and a serious study environment. It also offers rooms for students with impaired mobility and apartments suitable for families.
- Individual apartments with 2/4/6 large study bedooms with ensuite facilities for increased privacy. A fully fitted kitchen/living room is provided, equipped with cooker, fridge freezer and comfortable lounge area.
- Electric Heating
- Cable Television
- Prepaid card telephone in each apartment
- Central refuse collection point serviced weekly
- Ciaran’s Café
- Village Shop
- Full maintenance service
- Regular security patrols at night
- Enclosed area for bicycles
- Residential Village Manager
- Computer link to the Internet via UL network