Commencing academic year 2020/’21, the Ei Electronics Women in Engineering Scholarship will award €2,500 per annum for 3 years to an outstanding University of Limerick female student who has completed 1st year in one of the following eligible of STEM courses:
• LM063 BSTEMAUFA BSc in Technology Management
• LM076 BSPDTEUFAB Sc in Product Design & Technology
• LM116 BEENGIUFA Bachelor of Engineering*
* Continuing to
o BEMEENUFA BE Mechanical Engineering or
o BEDEMAUFA BE Design & Manufacture Engineering
• LM118 BEECENUFA BE Electronic and Computer Eng.
• LM121 BSCOSCUFA Computer Science
• LM124 BSMATHUFA Mathematics Common Entry
• LM125 BSPHYCUFA Physics Common Entry
Students must have a QCA ≥2.9 at the end of 1st year to be eligible to apply. The successful recipient must maintain a QCA ≥ 2.9 for receipt of the scholarship in Year 3 and 4.
Students will be invited to apply at the start of Autumn Semester in their 2nd year and a selection of applicants will be invited to a semi structured interview.
Recipients of the Scholarship will also be eligible for Co-operative education and Graduate placement at Ei Electronics Corporate Headquarters in Shannon, Co. Clare.
Closing date for applications is: Friday 9th October 2020
To apply: http://eielectronics.com/ul-Scholarship/