Cappavilla Village is an attractive apartment style residence located on the North Campus. It is situated adjacent to the Health Sciences building and is ideal for nursing and health therapies students.
Build on the highest point of the campus, the views of the surrounding counties and the river Shannon are superb.
The apartments vary in size providing 6 ans 4 bedroomed ensuite units for both undergraduates and postgraduates, and 2 bedroomed units for families. Students share a fully equipped kitchen and lounge area in each apartment. All bedrooms offer quality study space. A number of apartments are designed to accommodate students with impaired mobility. The village has its own launderette and games room.
Cappavilla Village facilities include:
- Individual apartments with 2/4/6 large study bedooms with ensuite facilities for increased privacy. A fully fitted kitchen/living room is provided, equipped with cooker, fridge freezer and comfortable lounge area.
- Electric Heating
- Cable Television
- Prepaid card telephone in each apartment
- Central refuse collection point serviced weekly
- Common Room with Pool Table
- Full maintenance service
- Regular security patrols at night
- Enclosed area for bicycles
- Residential Village Manager
- Computer link to the Internet via UL network